Saturday 3 December 2011

1st Time Post..Heheheww..(n_n)

Shallom... i'm hopin' that u all are in a good condition... Always happy and healthy...(n_n) i'm just doin' fine here since i'm just sitting and do nothing today, so feel a bit bored.. but whatever it is, i'm thankful to God for giving me a wonderful day everyday, everytime, and everysecond in my life until this moment..

Rain the baby..(n_n)


This is the first time i'm writing in this blog, and i'm happy coz' atlast, i have the courage to create my own blog.. Before this i'm just read n look at others' blog but now i have my own blog already... hehe..(n_n) It's funny when i think about myself that a bit low of myself confident.. i have to think a few times before i do it and the sad thing is, i do not do it..:(

Anywhere, the reason i create this this blog are because i would like to share to all of you my story even it is happy or sad.. And i would like to be your friend, sincerely.. Any comment, idea, or suggestion u all just can tell me.. Don't be shy or afraid ok..(n_n)

I'm hopin' u all can enjoy reading my blog, and sorry for the language "yang x berapa nak ok" but i believe u all can understand what i'm trying to deliver from my heart to all of u...(n_n)

Let the time begin.. Rise and Shine..(n_n)
God Bless u all..

3 comments: